5 top smartwatches under 3000 in 2021
If you are looking for the best smartwatch under 3000 then you are in the right place we are going to tell you 5 top smartwatches under 3000 in 2021 but in this price range maybe you need to compromise some features or even display quality also. But we try to give you the best list in this price range with their pros and cons it will help you to decide which one is good for you.
These smartwatch lists fully depend on their smartwatch build quality, display overview, and performance with their feature.
|Top List||Where to Buy|
Boat Explorer Smartwatch
Zebronics Zeb-fit 2220 ch
Pebble Pace Smartwatch
Fire-Boltt spo2 smartwatch
BoAt Strom smartwatch
1.Boat Explorer Smartwatch
Boat recently launched a new Smartwatch which name is boat Explorer Smartwatch. This smartwatch comes with lots of the latest feature and excellent build quality we will look at everything one by one in this Smartwatch.
Boat Explorer Smartwatch Build
The build quality of this watch is excellent and superb. The body made with polycarbonate and the strap made with soft silicone and it seems solid and very well built. The backside of this watch is made of plastic. The overall build quality is excellent.
Boat Explorer Smartwatch Design
This smartwatch comes with a square-shaped dial with a matt colour finish. On the right side of this smartwatch has a control function button and on the backside, we get the sensor and charging terminals. This Smartwatch looks very premium and designed very well, the strap comes with a buckle design it really fit on the wrist.
Boat Explorer Smartwatch Display
In this smartwatch, we get 1.3 inch LCD display with a resolution of 240*240 Pixel this smartwatch has an excellent brightness we can easily use outdoor the colour representation is decent and the image is really clear the bezels are noticeable thick but it’s ok in this price overall display is excellent.
Boat Explorer Smartwatch battery performance
This smartwatch comes with a 210 mAh battery capacity. company claims it lasts 7 to 8 days but you can expect this 5 to 6 days with medium to heavy use and if you use GPS it may give us less battery backup. It takes about one and half hour to fully charge the smartwatch.
This smartwatch comes with Bluetooth 4.2 Technology it connects easily with android and iPhone devices and it works really well.
Feature of Boat Explorer Smartwatch
- This smartwatch comes with a heart rate monitoring sensor it helps you to measure heart rate.
- This smartwatch comes with the weather forecast feature.
- This smartwatch come with 5 ATM water resistance it will protect this from droplets of sweat and a Splash of water.
- This smartwatch comes with built-in GPS it records your correct position during an outdoor walk or hikes this allows us to see space distance more accurately.
- This smartwatch has a feature like find your phone and notification alert.
- The mobile app (boat Pro gear app)user interface is very good.
- This smartwatch comes with multiple sports mode like cycling, hiking, walking, etc.
- The watch comes with a built-in GPS.
- It comes with a decent LCD display.
- This Smartwatch built is very nice and well.
- All sensors work accurately.
- It comes with decent battery life.
- The interface needs to improve.
- SpO2 sensor missing.
- Limited workout options compared to other devices.
At this price, it has the best Smartwatch. This is a decent Smartwatch that looks very premium, work really good, perfect for the day to day use, and keeps us up to date every time.
2. Zebronics Zeb-fit 2220 ch
Zebronics has launched the Zebronics zip fit 2220 ch smartwatch in the round dial shape and it comes with lots of promising features we will look at their performance feature and build quality.
Zebronics Zeb-fit 2220 ch build
The watch has come with the excellent build quality. The frame of this smartwatch is made with metal and it feels very solid. The strap has made with soft silicone the build quality of this smartwatch is really good.
Zebronics Zeb-fit 2220 ch Design
This smartwatch comes with three different color options, it looks very premium and sturdy. On the back of this watch, we get the sensor and charging terminals. On the right side of the watch, we get one button for controlling function the strap comes with a buckle design.
Zebronics Zeb-fit 2220 ch Display
This smartwatch comes with a 1.3 inch round dial with a TFT LCD display, with a resolution of 240*240 pixels. This smartwatch has a 2.5D curved glass fully touch display, the brightness is really good, color representation is also very good.
Zebronics Zeb-fit 2220 ch Battery
The Smartwatch comes with a 200 mah battery capacity and it last for 7 to 8 days on average use.
Zebronics Zeb-fit 2220 ch Connectivity
This smartwatch comes with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology which helps us to connect fast and easily with android and iPhone devices.
Zebronics Zeb-fit 2220 ch Features
- This smartwatch comes with lots of sensors like a heart rate sensor for measuring heart rate, spo2 sensors for Measuring blood oxygen level, blood pressure sensor for monitoring blood pressure( use it only refresh for a person not for any medical purpose).
- Fully touch smartwatch with round shape dial.
- This smartwatch has a quick notification alert feature.
- This watch has multiple custom watch faces.
- Watch come with lots of sports mode like football, badminton, basketball, walking, running, cycling, skipping, etc.
- The smartwatch comes with a sleep tracking feature.
- This Superb build quality and looks very premium.
- The user interface, User experience are excellent and quite smooth, and easy to use.
- All sensors work accurately.
- Smartwatch connects very fast.
- The displays are Very Crisp.
- You have options to receive and reject calls on Smartwatch itself.
- There is no GPS( but we can’t expect this at this price).
- It supports only A sports mode.
This is one of the best Smartwatches under 3000 Indian rupees. We get lots of features and excellent performance in this smartwatch. This is the best Smartwatch for a day to day use and workout also you can definitely go with this.
3.Pebble Pace Smartwatch
Pebble Pace Smartwatch also comes with excellent quality build and performance with a colorful display and amazing features this Smartwatch also looks very premium.
Pebble Pace Smartwatch Built
This smartwatch comes with the excellent build quality. It’s made with toughened glass and metal material with a lightweight design that makes this watch far more sturdy. This smartwatch comes with the IPX67 rating which protects it from sweat and mild water splashes.
Pebble Pace Smartwatch Design
This smartwatch comes with a square shape design with three different color options. On the side of the watch we get one button for controlling function and backside we get a sensor and charging terminal.
Pebble Pace Smartwatch Display
This smartwatch comes with a 1.4 inch IPS display it has a TFT LCD display with a resolution of 240*240 pixels. The color representation is crisp. Image and text clarity is good the brightness of this watch is also good.
Pebble Pace Smartwatch Battery
This smartwatch comes with a 150 match battery capacity. The company claims this watch gives a 7 to 8 days battery backup but you can expect this 4 to 5-day battery backup.
This smartwatch comes with Bluetooth 5.0 technology which helps to connect easily and fast to the watch with android and iPhone devices.
Pebble Pace Smartwatch features
- This smartwatch comes with a heart rate sensor for monitoring heart rate.
- This smartwatch comes with the spo2 sensor for measuring blood oxygen levels.
- You can monitor blood pressure with the help of this smartwatch( use this only reference for purposes not any medical help purpose)
- This smartwatch comes with this smart notification feature.
- This Smartwatch has a sleep tracking Mode feature also.
- This smartwatch comes with lots of different watch faces.
- Smartwatch comes with multiple sports modes.
- The Superb build quality.
- Fast and easy connecting.
- Smart notification alert.
- color representation is good.
- All sensors work accurately.
- The user experience is good.
In this price bracket, this is one of the best Smartwatches you can definitely consider its superb built quality. Crisp display and lightweight in comfortable.
4.Fire-Boltt spo2 smartwatch
This smartwatch comes with a square dial with a strong build and superb display quality. This is one of the best Smartwatches under 3000 from fire-bolt we will check all their feature performance and pros and cons.
Fire-Boltt spo2 smartwatch Build
This smartwatch comes with the strong build quality and this Smartwatch comes with IPX7 water resistance. This Smartwatch builds with polycarbonate material with a silicone strap. The overall build quality is excellent.
Fire-Boltt spo2 smartwatch Design
This smartwatch comes with a square-shaped dial, On the sidebar get one button for controlling function. On the backside of the watch, we get a sensor and charging terminal. Overall this smartwatch looks very premium.
Fire-Boltt spo2 smartwatch Display
This smartwatch comes with a 1.4-inch color display and full capacitive touch with 240*240 pixels. This smartwatch is really bright we can use indoor and outdoor as well. The image and text are sharp enough to see. color representation is accurate.
Fire-Boltt spo2 smartwatch Battery
This smartwatch comes with a 200mah battery capacity company claims that it has the last about 8 days but you should get easily four to five days of medium to heavy use.
Fire-Boltt spo2 smartwatch features
- We get an optical heart rate sensor that helps us to monitor our heart rate while exercising.
- This Smartwatch also comes with a SpO2 sensor to measure blood oxygen levels. It helps ensure your good health references.
- Smartwatch also comes blood pressure monitoring feature.
- We get multiple (250)+ watch faces and also downloadable from the app.
- The watches come with 7 workout modes like walking, running, cycling, skipping, badminton, etc.
- This watch comes with a quick notification alert
- Excellent build quality.
- Superb colorful display.
- Fast and easy to connect.
- Come with an IPX7 water resistance rating.
- Nice look.
- The minimum workout mode is available.
This smartwatch comes with an excellent built, nice design, if you are looking for big colorful display this is the best Smartwatch for you.
5.BoAt Strom smartwatch
This smartwatch comes from the boat brand this smartwatch not only fully loaded with features but also the cheapest one it comes with a square dial. This smartwatch com with Bluetooth 4.2 and connect with both android and ios easily and fast.
BoAt Strom smartwatch Build
This smartwatch comes with a superb quality build this smartwatch comes with 5 ATM water resistance. This smartwatch is built with plastic and it looks very solid. The strap is made with the TPU material which is soft and comfortable.
BoAt Strom smartwatch Design
This smartwatch design is square shape design, on the side of the smartwatch, we get one physical button for the user display functions and go back to the home page. on the backside, we get a heart rate sensor and the charging terminal. This smartwatch comes with a buckle design strap.
BoAt Strom smartwatch Display
This smartwatch comes with a 1.3 inch TFT touch LCD display with a resolution of 240*240 pixels it comes with really good brightness and Images and text are clear but the color representation is average.
BoAt Strom smartwatch Battery
This smartwatch comes with a 210 mAh battery capacity which gives us almost a week of battery backups.
BoAt Strom smartwatch features.
- We get a heart rate sensor for monitoring the heart rate
- We also get a SpO2 sensor for knowing blood oxygen levels.
- This smartwatch comes with a relax mode feature for monitoring breathing.
- This smartwatch has an alarm feature.
- It comes with a music controlling feature.
- This smartwatch comes with different workout modes like cycling, hiking, walking, etc.
- It easily connects with Android and iPhone
- Build quality is good
- We get a quick notification alert feature.
- It is simple to connect app and use.
- The user interface is good.
- some times its interface feels laggy.
- you cant set an alarm directly on this smartwatch.
In this price bracket, this smartwatch is recommended, the user experience is really good and it is smooth and user friendly.