which earphone is best for health? wired or wireless?
In this post, we will be going to see which earphone is best for health? wired or wireless? earphones are one of the most important things in the day to day use, good choice pair of earphones is provided us an excellent experience.
both wired and wireless earphones have their own merits and demerits we will look into one by one.
First, we will see wired earphone’s merits and demerits then we will see wireless earphone’s merits and demerits and we will see which earphones are good for health?
Headphones are a very important part of our life they are come in two forms wired and Bluetooth enabled means wireless headphones.
recently lots of innovations done with Bluetooth headphones Technology. many of us have questions in mind about which headphones are better to use in our day-to-day life and which headphones have safer for health.
Advantages of the wired headphones or Merits of the wired headphone.
Compared with wireless headphone users the many User experiences provided by wired headphone has more benefit and better sound quality as compared to Bluetooth headphones. we will look into the advantages and limitations of wired headphones.
- Wired Headphone uses analog signal to transmit the audio so it helps to deliver continuous audio output, no audio latency problem and we get better sound quality compared to wireless headphones.
- wired headphones have no battery required, So no need to charge the battery it will increase the headphones’ life.
- if we think price-wise wired headphones are cheaper than wireless headphones because the wireless headphones use a battery and Radiofrequency device so which increases the Bluetooth headphones price.
- it has a physical audio headphone jack so no need to pair with devices it can easily connect with devices.
- in long run uses wired headphones gives us a better life of headphones and a better audio experience than wireless headphones.
Disadvantages of the wired headphones or Limitations of the wired headphones.
- While using wired headphones we need to always connect headphones to devices.
- wire headphone cables are very fragile they always get cracks or damage.
- wired headphone is not user-friendly that much user-friendly as a wireless headphone.
- in the case of comfort wireless headphones as a major drawback, one wired headphone is entangled lots and you are always restricting yourself up to the earphone wire length.
Advantages of wireless headphones or merits of using wireless headphones.
Many of us prefer Bluetooth-enabled earphones rather than wired headphones because it offers some advantages to us than wired headphones in comfort or in easy to carry or portability.
- Bluetooth headphones give us the freedom to use Bluetooth headphones without wire no need to connect devices with wire, we can easily carry these headphones almost 10 meters (30 feet) from the device’s range.
- Bluetooth headphones have no wired so they are Tangle free no need to mess with wires it is easy to use.
- Bluetooth headphones are easy to carry and while traveling it is a comfortable to use than wired headphones.
- according to some users, the wireless headphone is durable because after using some time of wired headphones, it gets cracks on the wire, stop working one side earbuds or both completely. in these terms, Bluetooth headphones are more durable.
- we can play/pause, increase or decrease volume from headphones, no need to mess with your phones or devices.
- some Bluetooth headphones can be used on multiple devices at a time as mobile and computer(dual pairing) we can easily shift one device to others.
- The wireless headphones are perfect for exercise and sports.
Disadvantages of the wireless headphones or Limitations of using wireless headphones.
- the main issue comes with battery performance, you cannot use these wireless headphones continuously, after using some hours you need to charge the battery again.
- battery dies too early this type of issue you should not face wired headphones.
- according to some experts, these headphones make EMF radiation, while longer use or excessive use of these headphones can cause biological cell damages and headache even depression.
- according to some users, Bluetooth headsets are produced lower sound quality than wired headphones sometimes you feel latency or audio lagging problems.
- price issue Bluetooth headphones are higher price than wired headphones it depends on the product.
also read Amazfit GTS 3 smartwatch review
Comparing with wireless headphones to wired headphones
many users claim that compared with both wired and wireless headphones, wired headphones deliver better sound output rather than wireless headphones.
But companies claim there is the same sound frequency set in both wired and wireless headphones.
but you feel the latency and lagging issue in wireless headphones, this type of issue does not occur in the wired headphone because it’s not using the radio frequency in headphones to transmit audio.
2. battery life
the wireless headphone has some limitation due to battery charging and their life. and it will vary from model to model and the price range of wireless headphones. in wired headphones, there is no battery so there is nothing this type of problem, so here are wired headphones to get advantages over wireless headphones.
3. carrying and portability
you can easily carry both headphones or both wired and Bluetooth headphones are portable but while traveling Bluetooth headphones gives us more comfort and a user-friendly experience due to wireless connectivity.
while carrying which headphones is good it depends on their design whether they have a carrying case or they are foldable in this situation both headphone have their own benefits and limitation.
In the comfort segment, the wireless headphones are doing well.
while purchasing both wired and wireless headphones please check which headphones are compatible with your devices.
both wired and wireless headphones are very comfortable wired headphones are compatible with a 3.5 mm jack make sure that your device has is 3.5 mm jack otherwise in the market find your comfortable wired headphones connected through micro USB or Type C options comfortably.
wireless headphones are generally compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled device.
while compared with wired headphones with wireless headphones wireless headphones are normally more expensive than wired headphones.
but sometimes it depends based on price and very product to product. which features are they used and functions are used.
Bluetooth headphones are good for Health?
Bluetooth is an awesome technology that uses radio frequency signals to help us connect wirelessly almost everywhere.
up to 10 meters Bluetooth uses a radio frequency signal that emits a lower level of EMF radiation than cellular or Wi-Fi, but according to some experts, it can still be e harmful to close the heads.
since Bluetooth headphones have a transmitter in the earbuds that send a signal through the head. EMF radiation contacts your brain’s conductive soft tissue and interrupts your cell’s electrochemical Communications.
If we use headphones longer Times where they are wired or wireless uses of long term on daily basis it can be detrimental to your ears and expose you to electromagnetic field radiation. this can lead to biological cell damage ADHD headache and even depression.
excess use of both wireless and wired headphones can have helped complications in long term. but there is no such proven theory that helps the above points.
there are some experts who also said that the use of Bluetooth headphones and wired headphones are not harmful to humans. it does not affect the human body that much as cellphones radiation affects.
but we recommend using both headphones rather wired or wireless use them when necessary and avoid excessive use of the Bluetooth headphones as well as wired.
which one should buy Bluetooth or wired headphones
if you want headphones that give you comfort and freedom to move everywhere without messing with wire or connector cable then you should buy wireless or Bluetooth-enabled headphones it is the best suitable option for you.
if you don’t want to charge headphones want continuous and without latency playing songs and want to play games then go with the wired headphones.
Both headphones have their own benefits and limitations according to your use and according to your comfort, you should choose wisely.